Flipkart - Search Bar

Friday, September 04, 2009

Reality!

I was looking forward to tomorrow, yesterday. Will tomorrow be any different, I asked myself. Will it be different from what I have always seen, always heard, always felt? If so, how different? What is the difference?


I woke up, not to birds chirping, not to the sun shining, not to a lovely dream. I woke up to something very different, something which would not keep me safe, something which would hurl me into space, and wait for me to hit earth.


I woke up… to reality.


Why would I want to be here? Why, when I seemed to be having a pretty wonderful time? Why would I choose this?

I had but one choice. To go back to sleep, or to wake up and face it. No, not the harsh reality, but the real reality.


The reality which would be a little different, a lot more adventurous and would require a lot more courage. So, here I am, ready to face you, my reality.

Ready to face the one thing, which has given me everything I have and everything I have not.
I have chosen the real reality. And I have but one wish.

And when this reality comes true, I will have no one to thank for it, but myself. And for that day, I will wait.
 

5 comments:

gkkarthic said...

OK as for the way this is put, I'm speechless...it's is beautiful but I don't want to call it that and insult it...so I shall focus on the message ;)

Honestly, to discover this...what you've put down in so few words, people spend years and years and years...like me for example...15 years...and now I'm counting more lol.

It's amazing how the worst that life has to offer, brings out the best in us...isn't it?

I'm proud of you my dear l'll sis!

Faye D'Souza said...

I love it

Faye D'Souza said...

I love it

Udir said...

Perfect! I can relate with most of what you said there.
very encouraging... Thank You!

Barkha said...

Simple yet thought-provoking!