Flipkart - Search Bar

Friday, August 28, 2015

Big Bookshelves, Little Confusion and More…



Bookshelves… What do yours look like? Where do they stand? How are the books arranged? How is it set up? Is it DIY job or did you try the stores? Honestly, I would not know. And a zillion problems to go with all the books and the dust. Books and problems, I never thought I would have to think of that!

So, firstly, the whole question is where would I have it? And would one bookshelf be enough? My book shelves are my dream land, and though I have four today, I have to say that they are not cool enough, and actually not enough either. So, I will always have a dream bookshelf or maybe a dream book room in my head, and that is something that keeps on changing. 
 
A few ideas, which I have… One could be according to the author, or perhapsalphabetically. But then, what will we do about books, which have funny sizes and shapes? And then what about the hard bounds? Or some could be according to their subjects too. Novels, children’s books, non-fiction or maybe even the encyclopaedias!! The list never ends…

A few decent ideas, according to how I might arrange them:

Alphabetically, Colours, Covers,  Potpourri of books, Sizes, Shapes, Subjects, or something decorative in the bookshelf among the books, just to see it through, Vertical or horizontal, Kids to Adults, Comics to the more serious stuff…

Ideas, I wish I had:

Stair bookshelves or Hanging bookshelves or better yet Secret Door Bookshelf...

Okay, great ideas if I say so myself… at least one of them would become a reality soon… or maybe I will get a big fat book of bookshelves with ideas? 

What do you think? What say, Folks…






No comments: