Flipkart - Search Bar

Sunday, November 01, 2009

Now, for some fun!!

I think we all (my 4 odd readers and myself) have had enough of me dishing out my own philoshophy. I notice that my comment rate increases at least. :) Anyway, after all the philosophy, I think I am through with that for a while... for a long, long while anyway. Though the phase was there and lasted long enough, (2-3 months) I reckon, it is time for some fun.


So, read some Calvin and Hobbes, bring on the Magadheera type movies, and some din chik din chik moves. Or Jatak Matak, whichever you prefer and sing smelly cat, smelly cat. :)


So, let us see now, Magadheera, which was a howlarious movie was all it promised, it was superb fun, of course you cannot miss the fact that it was too loud and did get boring half way through, but hey, it got me, my three (I think) hours of entertainment. While the books, not Calvin, sorry, l'il too expensive for me. Anuja Chauhan's The Zoya Factor is my fantasy, well... almost, in a book, while Chetan Bhagat's 2 States was a joke. So, overall, last week was bit of both. Started off with all the seriousness it could muster, and ended with jokes all round.

Now, for some work! Let us umm..ahh... power on? :)

1 comment:

angelripper said...

hey how r u doin?
well Magadheera was too loud and hilarious in parts but the special effects were too good for an Indian movie...
Sushant