Flipkart - Search Bar

Monday, August 22, 2005

darling idiot box

Really it is. It is, I'm convinced. I watched tv all day yesterday from 10 am to 11.30 pm. With only a short nap in between. More than 12 hours of just mindless, useless television. The delight... Since I am the loser in all TV watching matches, either with my dad or my grandmother, I am very possessive about the remote control. Luckily, my dad took an outing gifting me a day with the TV.
Best b'day gift this year, albeit very delayed. Watched Hum Tum, for 5 mins of Abhishek Bachchan. Since his Refugee days, he would come on screen, show sparks of brilliance for 5 minutes and then completely goof up. Always thought he'd do it in the end. and now he has what.. 3 hits in a row. And he goofs up for only 5 mins. hmm...

No comments: