Flipkart - Search Bar

Friday, January 17, 2014

Of the past and Views: Pen and Paper, Anyone?

I did write this way back in 2004 and sent it off to publish. Boloji.com were the folks nice enough to publish it.
 
But, nowadays I do not write with a pen and paper. But I like to use them all the same. So, tell me if most of you are interested in writing with a pen...



Do you look at the grandness of the  pen, do you notice how your handwriting was messed up, and not in the same place, as you started off? Do you spend hours and hours in the stationery store wondering if that ball pen or that fountain pen would be better for you to write in? Or is it just me? Do you have your mothers yelling and now your publishers or your bosses yelling? Or are we all so computerized?


I had a lot of people asking me how I write or manage to? Because, many of them say that they just cannot. I read books, a lot of them. I had people come to me and ask me how I do it? Again I was flabbergasted and did not know what to say to them? Am not saying I am super at writing or reading, but you know the interest stayed on. Somehow, it did. Today, I find so many books around me, and I want to read them all. I'm lucky that way, I guess. 


I am doing what I want to. Well, not completely, but still. Am showing that bit of patience, which I thought I had run out of. Today, I might not have the same ideas or the same thoughts that I did in the past. But, I still wish for them, and still hold on to the wish to write. Something... or the other! 

And I guess I still am... :)


No comments: