Flipkart - Search Bar

Monday, September 22, 2014

Thank U to Readers @ http://srutis.blogspot.in/



This will be a personal note, Folks… I was supposed to write a blog for my usual review today. I’m afraid it has got postponed to the day after, because I just wanted to publicise myself, shamelessly. :D  
 
I just wanted to share with my readers, who could be my friends, family, acquaintances and generally, a lot of people. But, basically, Readers!! I would never have reached this mark without most of you reading my blog.

I write the reviews, do the interviews and finally write in my own views. I notice on my super day, :D that most of the readers have hit on Devdutt Pattanik’s ‘Sita, An Illustrated Retelling of the Ramayana’, My Review: bit.ly/1qYUvBf . It has the most readers on the book review front, followed by the ‘Editor Interviews’ with Penguin Random House’s Editor, Pallavi Narayan at My Interview: http://bit.ly/1tBNd5Q and finally ‘My Views’ at http://bit.ly/1tBNd5Q Yaay!! I could go on and on about my own views, but hey… shut it, Sruti!!

The top 3 include Devdutt Pattanaik’s ‘Sita, An Illustrated Re-Telling of the Ramayana’ It rarely shows signs of stopping, Anand Neelakantan’s ‘Ajaya, Epic of the Kaurava Clan, Roll of the Dice’ and the Editor Interview with Pallavi Narayan

I’ve got to thank Google and Facebook for these readers… And also, not just Indian readers, who are coming back, but also close are the American readers followed by Germany, Russia and the UK. And everyone else too!

Anand Neelakantan
They are all making reading and writing worthwhile. They like my interviews and my own views, as well, which totally makes my day. I personally love the interviews myself, because it means so much more and love the authors, who have reverted and said that they like my questions! I am close to hitting the 200 posts, as well, at 194 right now!

I think all this really makes it all quite meaningful and has me feeling extra good. I should also mention an author, here for being literally the first one, to read my mails, FB messages and reply (You know who you are). I should also thank the publicists at Leadstart, Hachette, Pan Macmillan, Penguin Random House, Bloomsbury and Self-Publishers, as well. I thank the publicists for all the interviews; I have bugged you all to get for me and the Authors and Editors, for replying to my mails and general bugging. I'm sorry if I am forgetting anyone, but thanks to you too.

Also,  I must tell you to please tell me your views and also what else you would like to see on Sruti'sBookBlog. Please do tell me, I would not mind making a few bucks to go along too. :)

Don't I sound as if I'm blowing my own trumpet? So, I'm going to stop now. And I should say Huge Thank You to all you folks, who have listened to my statement, 'Read up, Folks... ' And please see that I hit 50,000 real soon! :)



No comments: